Introduction to Latin, Second Edition
Individual Learner's Course
Individual Learner’s Features:
- The complete Introduction to Latin Workbook by Ed DeHoratius as well as numerous exercises from Introduction to Latin in online, digital formats with auto-correcting features that records your scores in your own personal grade book.
- Audio recordings of the readings featured in the book to aid your pronunciation.
- Links to Introduction to Latin eBook (must be purchased separately).
- Audio recordings of vocabulary to aid in your pronunciation, read by Susan C. Shelmerdine and colleagues.
- Downloadable and printable worksheets such as pre-reading exercises for chapter readings that can be used for homework assignments, etc.
- Downloadable and printable handouts of chapter vocabulary for “hands-on” practice of vocabulary.
- Supplemental vocabulary drill exercises for extra practice with immediate feedback.
- Flash cards for practicing chapter vocabulary.
Log in using the following here.
Please do not use this link to enroll or register.
If you are an individual who would like to enroll in the course, please register here.
If you are a student taking this course as part of a class, please choose your school's course from the list of schools.